RITES Recruitment 2018:
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES), in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under.
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Recruitment 2018 for Various Civil Engineer Posts:
Total No of Posts: 38 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Joint General Manager (Civil): 02 Posts.
➽ Deputy General Manager (Civil): 06 Posts.
➽ Engineer (Civil): 10 Posts.
➽ Deputy General Manager (Civil)/ Section Engineer: 20 Posts.
Qualifications: Full Time First Class Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering.
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility, The candidates may be shortlisted for selection.
- The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates.
- For DGM and JGM level posts, based upon fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate.
- Start date of online registration: 10/04/2018.
- Closing Date of online registration is: 03/05/2018.
- Venue & Time for walk-in-interview for the post of Deputy General Manager (Civil)/ Section Engineer is: 10/05/2018, 9:30 AM.
- Advertisement No: VC No. 19/18, 20/18. 21/18, and 25/18.