JKSSB Recruitment 2017:
J&K Services Selection Board has advertised Published for posts under the Hon’ble Prime Minister package for Kashmiri Migrants vide advertised Notice, more details about post, qualifications etc given below.
Total No of Posts: 220 Posts.
Name of Post and education Qualifications:
Junior Engineer (Civil): 150 Posts.
- BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Draftsman (Civil): 70 Posts.
- 2 years Diploma in Draftsman (Civil) or 2 years Certificate Course in draftsman (civil).
Age Limit: age of the candidates should be between 18 to 40 years for open merit. For the candidates belongs to SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC, the age should be between 18 to 43 Years.
Selection process: Candidates selection based on written test/interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portalwww.ssbjk.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “New User? Register here” link(if not already created).
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials and are required to fill their complete information by clicking on Profile Creation Link. This is one time profile which candidate needs to fill and it will be useful to candidate for all subsequent advertisements of JKSSB.
- Candidate should carefully fill all the information asked in Profile and SAVE it.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- After login with credentials, candidate can see active advertisements under Online Application Link. and Fill the given all details correctly.
Date of Commencement for submission of online applications: 28/11/2017.
Last Date for submission of online applications: 22/12/2017.