DWSS Recruitment 2018:
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab (DWSS), Online applications are invited for post of Junior Engineer (Civil). Other details related to post Qualification, Number of post, how to apply are given blow.
DWSS Recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineer (Civil) – 199 Posts:
Total No of Posts: 199 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Junior Engineer (Civil): 199 Posts.
Qualifications: Candidates Should be possess three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution.
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged categories are required to deposit fee of Rs 500 only All others are required to deposit fee of Rs 1000 only through Online mode or in cash through bank challan generated on submission of online application
Mode of Selection:
- Written test will contain 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each. The paper will be of 120 minutes’ duration.
- Minimum qualifying marks will be 25% of total marks of examination. Selection will be purely based on merit in the entrance exam subject to fulfilling of all eligibility conditions.
How to Apply:
The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website www.govt.thapar.edu.
- Date of Advertisement Published: 10/04/2018.
- Date of availability of online form: 10/04/2018.
- Closing Date for applying online: 08/05/2018.
- Closing Date for payment of application fee: 09/05/2018.
- Start Date of Downloading the admit card: 29/05/2018.
- Date of Exam: 03/06/2018.
- Uploading of question paper and answer key: 04/06/2018.
- Window for filling objection: 04/06/2018 to 08/06/2018.
- Result of written Examination: 14/06/2018.