Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2017:
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates possessing valid GATE-2016 Marks through AAI website: www.aai.aero for posts to be filled as per details given below.
Total No. of Posts: 50 Posts.
Name of Posts: Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil) – 50 Posts.
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
- Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate.
- Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
- Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
- Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
How to apply:
Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”.
Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
Opening Date for On-Line Applications: 18/09/2017.
Last Date for On-Line Applications: 17/10/2017.